Tips For Contact Lens Wearers.
- Put the lenses in the case and then add the lenses solution for 4 to 6 hours before first
- Make sure to check the solution expiry date before add it to the lenses.
- Replace your lenses as often as the doctor suggests.
- Always wash your hands before you put your lenses in or take them out.
- Don’t mix up the right and left lenses.
- Use non-allergenic makeup. Avoid glittery eye shadows and liners, and waterproof mascara. These can irritate your lenses.
Note : We guarantee our products are 100% original.